Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So far so good...

Well it turned out a lot of organisational changes will happen at work. So far noone has been fired, though a lot of people will find themselves in new positions, including me. I don't know much yet, I do know that the position I have now will not exist by October 1st but I also know I'm not fired. I'm not too worried about it, I have a pretty good feeling it will all turn out for the better. I also know that tomorrow I have a meeting with the head of our department store, she is meeting with everyone of us who is in a position that won't be there by October 1st, there will be new and different positions, but so far no names have been put on those positions.

I will keep you updated, but until things have been made public I won't be telling anything on here either. So you might have to wait till next week for some news. But I have a feeling that this will be a change for the best:)

1 comment:

  1. We recently went through the same thing here at my work and it worked out for the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)