Friday, September 2, 2011

Liebster Award

Vanisha has awarded me the Liebster Award, I got to "know" Vanisha when Krysten paired us up in her Summer Must Haves Swap, and ever since I have enjoyed reading about Vanisha's life in Fiji, which will soon be back in Australia, because at this moment she is busy packing up her apartment to move back to Australia.



Liebster means dear, sweet, darling, beloved in German.
The aim is to bring more attention to blog with fewer than 200 followers, that people think deserve some additional attention.


There is a few rules in accepting the award:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Thank you very much
Vanisha

2. Reveal you top 5 picks, and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog

The 5 I will pass the award on to is:

Kattrina at 365 days of happiness she is an American girl married to her Honduran husband, I love reading her blog, which is about finding the joy in everyday life, but also because she live close the Washington DC, which was near where I live during my year as an Au Pair.

Rebekah at Adventures of The Childlike Empress, she is a Scottish ballerina who first danced in Ljubljana and are now dancing at the ballet in Cairo, Egypt. During the big riot in Cairo I thought of her many times while I watched the news... it's funny how you can relate to people you never met in real life, and while watching the news I couldn't help but wonder if she was safe.

Carrie at Living It Up in U.P. I started reading her blog when she was doing her Wedding Wednesday post, can you believe she had her reception at the Space Needle in Seattle? At the moment I'm enjoying reading her post from her vacation in several big cities in Europe.

Alicia at Sweet-a-Licious who just recently started her own baking business, she makes the most amazing cakes, and I'm both happy and sad that it's so far away, I would love to have her make cakes for me, but honestly if it was too close by I would not be loosing any weight at all! She used to have another blog, on that blog she used to do a "Move it to loose it" series where she was loosing weight after giving birth, and I must say she had a bigger backbone than I have, and she lost weight!

Erin at Pugh's News who lives in Canada, she is the mother of 2 wonderful boys, and I love reading about her every day life. Every Friday she does a series called "Flowers for your Friday" which always puts a smile on my face.


That should be it, you should go check out their blogs, you will find some good reads:)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award lady! Isn't Vanisha awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I will be sure to post about it soon. I'm getting caught up from a busy holiday weekend with my sister's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.
    i'm so rude, i totally meant to write back to you and say thanks for this before, but having no internet its been priority internet moments only.

    i thought it was so lovely what you wrote. My blog is so teeny weeny and i mainly write it for myself as a semi-diary (cause i'm awful at keeping a real one!) and its so nice to know that there is someone out there who reads it!

    Jonas is growing into a cutie....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)