Saturday, October 18, 2014

Where did those 2 months go?

I'm still around, but I guess I just have been busy, and honestly I haven't had the time or energy to blog.

I have tried to relax doing quite a bit of crocheting, so I guess I need to do a post with my recent finished projects. If you follow me on Instagram (conniedahlchristensen) then you might have seen some of them.

Yesterday I was looking for inspiration for new projects online... Well I ended up creating an account on ravelry... Oh boy, now I need even more time:) all those Nice things I would love to make.

I am now off work for the next week, and tomorrow we are dropningen off Jonas at my parents, and go on a mini Cruise from Kiel, Germany to Goteborg, Sweden. We will be back on Tuesday, and then Jonas and I have the rest of the week off together, which I guess will involve a trip to Legoland for the last time this season.

I can't believe how big he is getting. And how good he is getting at English. When he is going to sing a birthday song he will sing Happy Birthday instead of the Danish version.

I will try to do a little recap during my week off.

1 comment:

  1. God ferie. Håber at i har haft godt sejlvejr. Selvfølgelig skal i et smut i Legoland inden sæsonen er slut

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)