Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another finished project...

Remember I started crocheting a blanket? Well I have finally finished it, and here you have it. I think it goes pretty well with our pillows, though the last couple of days have been really warm here, so the use of the blanket haven't come in handy yet... but winter will come around again.

I have also bought yarn for my next project. Depending on the result this may or may not be the only thing you will ever hear about it:)


 I'm sorry that the pictures aren't the best, but I can't be bothered to take some new ones:) Have great weekend everyone:)

7 comments:

  1. Det ser brandgodt ud. Super flot. Skal du så ikke igang med et til Jonas? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps: er spændt på at se/høre om dit nye projekt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the color combo! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that's beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's an amazing blanket!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blanket is fabulous and I agree it matches the pillows (which are also great!) Can't wait to see what you do next ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)