Thursday, February 16, 2012

DIY projects

As I mentioned in my last post I had been using some of my time on a few projects.

A couple of weeks ago my parents brought me a truck load of coffee bags... well they brought a lot, some of their friends etc. had been collecting for me as well. In there was a bunch on purple bags, which you can't buy in the stores, at least I haven't seen them, and these we "professional" I guess it's because it's used at a company for their coffee maker. Luckily they drink a lot of coffee, because I had enough for a purple purse.

I have also been crocheting patches for a blanket... well there is still a long way to go, but here is how far I have come until now.

And then I have a little extra project. On Monday it's "fastelavn" (if I use google translate it's translated to Shrovetide, which I have never heard before). But in Denmark kids dress up for "fastelavn" kind of like Halloween. So I have been making a costume for Jonas, because on Tuesday they are celebrating "fastelavn" at the daycare. I will do a post later on the whole tradition of "fastelavn" afterwards, and hopefully with pictures of Jonas, if he wants to be dressed up...

This weekend I will be at my parents house, well we will be spending the nights there, but I will be with the orchestra I used to play in. We will be playing a little, having fun and eating, so what could go wrong?
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Cute purple purse!

    Fastelavn sounds like a fun holiday! I bet Jonas will look adorable in his costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the purse is super cute! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blanket is going to be something! You're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see how the blanket turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)