Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Election Day

On Sunday the 25th of May we have an election for the Europe Parliament in Denmark, and for the first time in the nearly 17 years that I have been allowed to vote I'm going to miss an election.

We will be in Turkey, but if I wanted I could have requested to vote ahead of time. Well I haven't, and I honestly don't care. I haven't looked into what we are voting about, and I don't care to look up information. That's a first for me, because I have always felt that you are not allowed to complain about any politics if you didn't do your duty and vote. 

I'm not political active, and I doubt I ever will be, but I feel it's my right to vote. But I guess this time around I won't be voting, so hopefully you won't hear me complaining about it down the road.

Well enough politics, I should be packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)