Sunday, February 8, 2015

Things for the kitchen...

As promised I would do a post this weekend of what I had been crocheting lately.
 I have made 2 set of potholders, not really that I needed any, but I wanted to try and make them. My mum has a booth at a market 4-5 times a year, and I thought maybe she could see if she could sell them. In November I had made some small elfs which she sold easily, I thought I would have elfs all over the place afterwards, but I didn't even have a set left for myself.
 I also made 2 kitchen towels, which I can't decide if I will give my mum to sell or if I should keep them myself, because I really like them... On the one that is folded the colours are switched around.
So that is what I have been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)