Thursday, February 5, 2015

12 MOC February

I know, I know, again a long pause from blogging, I have all the intentions to blog a couple of times a week, but since I have found an app for my Ipad that makes it easier blogging, well then I have to turn on my computer, and I have to admit after getting my Ipad I hardly ever use the computer anymore... so if anyone has any good suggestions for app for blogging let me know, I think I have tried every free app and haven't found any I like yet.

I have been crocheting a bit, and I hope I will get around to taking some pictures this weekend so I can show you what I have been up to. I will leave you a little picture of my February project for the 12 Month of Crochet challenge. I will not tell you what it is, that you will have to guess or wait until I have finished the project.

I hope you are all still doing well. How do you blog? On the computer, Ipad, phone or something different?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)