Thursday, February 26, 2015

12 MOC February

In the beginning of February I showed you a picture om my February project of 12 months of crochet... I have finished it a few weeks ago, but never got around to blog about it.


I made a pair of wristlets. It was an easy project, I changed the recipe a bit, since I wanted to use the yarn I had in my stash, which was a lot thinner than what the recipe prescribed.

I'm not sure about the buttons, I think they need to be wooden instead, but until I get around to buying that these homemade buttons will have to do.

Yeah I got around to posting in February, can you believe March will be here in a few days? And my baby will be turning 4 in just 5 days... We have been having a countdown the last couple of days.

Have a great weekend, when you get to it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)