Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have a long week ahead of me...

Another weekend is coming to an end, and I feel like I haven't got any time to rest, but that might partly be my own fault. I went on a weekend trip with a brass band I used to play in growing up, we had a theme weekend, the theme being "memory lane". We were quite a few people, some that I haven't seen for 8-10 years, and we had the best time, playing some old tunes, talking about the good old days, and of course partying like the good old days, but the partying also means less sleep. So I'm off to bed a bit early today, and I can hardly bare thinking about the week to come, I have to work all next weekend, so the first possible day off will be next Monday or Tuesday, so 7 or 8 days before I'm able to sleep in...
I had a day off this week, and started my Christmas shopping, and by now I only need 2 more gifts before finishing, that's really a joy to think about, especially when I hear people complaining they haven't started yet.
Well I'm off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)