Thursday, August 16, 2012

Survivor weekend is coming up...

This weekend it's time for our annual Survivor Party, I can't believe that it's actually is the 4th time we are hosting it.

I'm getting really excited about it, and I think we are pretty much ready for Saturday. My parents are arriving on Friday, and will help with the last minute things. And they will be here Saturday to watch Jonas and help out a little.

 One of last years games was moving cans with spaghetti

The best part is that the weather looks like it's going to be amazing. Nice and sunny, and not rain in sight, couldn't be better since we have a lot of outdoor activities. This is the one time a year we all get to behave as kids again... well with alcohol:)
a race on stilts

So stay tuned for new pictures from this years survivor party sometime next week:) And have a nice weekend, I doubt I will have time to blog again before the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Survivor parties! I can't wait to hear about this years. If I ever head out your way, I'm definitely going around Survivor weekend and I'm gonna expect an invite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome, our motto is "The more, merrier", so let me know if you are planning a trip to Denmark:)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I remember last years post...hilarious stuff. Can't wait to see what you crazy kids come up with this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it all goes well! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe that we've been blog friends for so long that I actually remember your last one? That's super exciting (both the friendship and the party!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really a year ago we did the swap... how time flies.

      Delete

Your comments makes me smile:)