Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cooking with Connie

 Well I figured it was time for another Cooking with Connie post, and this time I am actually cooking and not baking! The nice summer weather has returned to Denmark, which meant we did a little BBQ. My go to recipe, which me and my husband loves in marinated chicken, marinated in a BBQ dry rub.
 Here we have the ingredients:
2 teaspoons of paprika
2 teaspoons of chili powder
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of mustard powder
2 teaspoons of salt
 Mix it all together, and rub it on the chicken fillets, and let it set for at least 30 minutes.
 Put on the grill, first directly over the heat, and the move them to the middle, and put on the lid. I use a thermometer to check if they are done.
Served with some salad, bread and a glass of wine. How much better can a Sunday evening get? Except it looked like it might be raining so we had to eat inside, but I guessed we should have stayed outside, now dinner is over, Jonas is in the tub and it is still not raining:)

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and try this recipe, it super easy:)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, dinner looks delicious! You look cute in your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using dry rubs, the food look scrumptious Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)