Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cooking with Connie

It's time for another "Cooking with Connie" post, and again it's not really a cooking post, but a baking post. On Friday I asked a colleague what I should make for dessert Friday night when a friend of ours were visiting.

She gave me a fast and easy recipe for something that I never got the name for, but I guess I can call it a "Strawberry and Raspberry crumble".

It was super easy to make, and tasted really great. I'm sorry for the poor quality of pictures, but I only got pictures with my phone.
As I said it's super easy and here you have the recipe:

60 grams of oatmeal
100 grams of sugar
140 grams of butter
a handful almonds
90 grams of flour
All of the above is mixed into a dough.

Frozen fruit (I used a small bag of strawberries and a small bag of raspberries)

Put the frozen fruit in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle the fruit with some extra sugar, or put the crumble dough on top. Bake for 25 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.

Serve with ice cream.

Enjoy:)

2 comments:

  1. Yum! So delicious. We make a variation of this too! often with fresh apples or tinned apples and frozen raspberries.

    A squeeze of lemon is a good touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good crumble. I enjoy pears in them too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)