Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lucky me:)

This morning when the alarm rang we decided to sleep just half an hour longer... Frank were able to drop off Jonas this morning so I actually got to work earlier than usual. When we got up it was a still dark and rainy, and the day continued to be gray and rainy.
 
But while I was making Jonas his oatmeal I was checking my mail on my phone, and my day just got a bit better... there was a mail from Vanisha, which always makes me happy, but the message in this mail made me do a little happy dance.
 
I WON VANISHA'S LOUENHIDE GIVEAWAY!
 
I can't believe how lucky I was. This all made my day, and when things a work were a little hectic today (we had a power blackout) I just had to remind myself that it was still a good day.
 
Well that was is for now, I just had to brag about. In the future the great colour of my LouenHide bag will put a smile on my face and a rainy day. Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. It was sooo exciting. I knew you'd be thrilled. When Patrick asked who won, I said "Connie" and he was so excited. Remember, he brought your swap package to me from Australia to Fiji! We were talking about how nice it was that an actual friend and someone who actually reads the blog actually won it. I can't wait to hear what you think about it Connie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy that you won the bag! I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fedt. Glæder mig til at se den rigtig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is so exciting, what a pretty bag!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)