Monday, December 10, 2012

Cooking with Connie

It's time for another cooking with Connie post, and again I have been baking, though this time I had a little helper. Jonas was helping me bake cookies.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my little helper, I had my hands full trying not to get the cookie dough all over the kitchen, since Jonas wasn't the best at sitting still at the table, but what can you expect from a 21 month old boy? 

I do have a picture of the result, and I can't tell you how much I regretted not just putting plain white icing on all of them, but since I had started with the Christmas trees I continued... at least until I got to the stars and hearts.
So now we are a bit closer to being ready for Christmas. This weekend I also bought the last presents and got them wrapped. So we are getting closer to being ready, but there is still 2 weeks left, so I have to get my Christmas cards out soon:)

Have a great week everyone:)

1 comment:

Your comments makes me smile:)