Friday, November 20, 2009

Me and Max Factor have a secret...

I had the day off yesterday, and what a great day. I slept in late, got up and went to the hairdresser, and cut my hair a lot shorter, the hairdresser said she took about a year and a half of hair of my head. I also got it bleached, and I really love my new hair.



Okay not the best picture, the web cam in my laptop is not the best, but it has to do. My hairdresser is the nicest girl, well I met her for the first time yesterday, but I love her. When she coloured my hair she said that my bangs were going blond, just a really nice way of saying that I going grey. I have never wanted to admit it, but now I'm saying I'm going blond not grey:D

Last night me and so co-workers went to a Max Factor night with people from other stores as well. The make-up artist they use in the Danish commercials were there to tell about the products, and showed how to do the perfect make up. These nights are always quite nice, and we always get a bag with different products. Yesterday was no difference, we got an eye-shadow, a foundation and 2 different mascaras. As the title of this post says, one of the is our little secret. In February Max Factor is releasing a new mascara called "lash extension effect mascara". And we got the new mascara, its suppose to give you longer lashes, clump-free etc. I have now tried it, and I must say its amazing, I don't know if my lashes are longer, but its easy to put on, the lashes don't clump together so it looks like I have more lashes. So look forward to February, its definitely worth spending your money on. I usually have it with mascaras as I do with shoes, I have to wear them for a week or two before the fit comfortably, but this one fit right away.

So I had the greatest day yesterday, and are now hoping the weekend will be just as good. I've joined a gym, and are starting tomorrow, I had swored I would never be "one of those people", but why not try, this one is just build, opened last weekend, and are 2 minutes walk from my house, and half the price of all others. So if my legs are hurting too much after my first time, you will find me blogging;)

Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)