Monday, January 18, 2010

Book Swap

I have just joined a book swap over at poprocks, you should check it out. She has the amazing idea that you should send a book that have had some kind of meaning in you life, or a book that somehow describes you to another blogger, and you will receive a book from another blogger as well. How exciting is that?

I got hooked on the idea right away, and I have now found a good and meaningful book in English, so I'm ready to get my partner. I always have a few books on my wish list for my birthday and for Christmas (this year I had 5 on there). For Christmas I got lots of clothes, earrings and an electric toothbrush which I'm all happy with, but no books... Everyone had been thinking the same, "we always give her books, and she always gets at least 2 of the same, so this year she is getting something else"... Nice of them to think about me not having to go to the stores between Christmas and New Year to swap my presents, but now I miss something to read. So the book swap came at the right time... If you want to join, you have to hurry, you can enter the book swap until the 20th of January.

Ohh, for every person entering the book swap she will be donating a book to a local childrens shelter, so even if you are not a bookworm that should be good reason to enter:)



My little bookworm, Gustav. Hmm guess my old schoolbooks will put you to sleep:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the post. This swap means so much to me and I have been waiting so long to start it.

    Thanks again for joining. Love your little corner of blogworld.

    I hope you get a fantastic book!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out who my partner is! Books + mail = a very happy me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)