Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year has begun...

Hope you all had a wonderful NYE. We spent the night at some friends house, with all the kids we were 14, and I had a great time, even though I had to stay completely sober since I was driving.

I was a bit tired though, because of all days Jonas didn't care to sleep until around 8.00 am as he has done the last month or so, but at 6.30 am there was no way we would get him to sleep for a the next couple of hours. So we were up early, and so was I on January 1st, so yesterday was spent relaxing as much as possible... and after Frank got up after noon we went for a walk, since the fresh air would probably do us good.

I think with all the Christmas and New Year going on it almost became enough for Gilbert the cat... or maybe he just got enough of Jonas and he tried to take his own life...

Well not really he fell asleep on Jonas' train tracks and we put Jonas on the train, which wasn't moving and took the picture, and as soon as we turned on the tr
ain he was awake, but it just a great photo opportunity.

On New Years Eve all the kids had some fun while I was busy texting with my brother, so this was how I ended up looking... the couldn't believe I just sat there and let them put it all on me, but hey it was harmless fun and they really enjoyed themselves.

I haven't made any resolutions, because honestly I'm the worst at keeping them, and what is the point of making the 1st of January the date where you make changes? If I decide not to eat chocolate any longer (as if that would ever happen) I can start that on March 18th, can't I? Or do I really have to wait for January 1st? What I mean is that I think you have to make the changes when you feel like you can change them and not just because it January 1st.

Happy New Year, looking forward to blogging the next year as well:)

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had a great New Year's Eve! Here's to 2012.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about resolutions, there's something quite flimsy about them! I have goals for each month though. Lets see how that works!

    14 people - my that's a lot! It was just the two of us on NYE and three of us on New Years Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Connie!

    Jonas is getting so big. This next year will be an exciting one, I've no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    Haha, that's a great photo of Gilbert the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your guest post on Vanisha's blog!We are now following you and would love for you to visit our blog and follow back if you like.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have hopes for the new year but I don't make resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of the cat and the train track, too cute!! Have a wonderfully happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS Hey Connie, I don't know if you noticed but I re-ran your guest post, it got a lot more love this time <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)