Monday, May 27, 2013

DIY projects

This weekend have been amazing. We have done a little gardening, a lot of laundry and even more relaxation. I have also had time to work on some of all my projects. Yesterday I finished another hat... this is the 5th one, I first made one for myself, and then I had to make one for my colleague and for her 3 girls. I actually have an order for 2 more, but those are able to wait a bit. Which is good, because I need a little change for now. 

On Thursday our knitting group met up again, though this time we had signed up for a workshop at a little yarnshop in a beach town not too far away. So being in FlittigLise has added a few more projects to my to do list. I'm all excited about getting started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)