Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend... yeah!

My weekend started early, at 12.30 pm to be exact! And I haven't done much since, besides relaxing and taking a nap!


Tomorrow morning we will be heading to my parents house and will be staying till Sunday. We are going to celebrate my dads birthday, which isn't until Monday, but this way we can get together with my brother and fiance too.

my dad and I before going to the church on my wedding day

I'm so looking forward to going down there, I'm so exhausted and just needs to do nothing, and what a better way than being at mum and dads and getting everything served for you? No laundry to do (well there probably is, but I'm not going to do it), no cleaning to do (I'm sure there is nothing of that to do, my mum have always kept the home clean), just being able to lean back and enjoy a great meal:)



Well I should go and wrap my daddy's presents. Happy birthday dad!

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Happy weekend, lady! I hope you have a wonderful time with your parents! (I love going to visit my mom for just that reason heehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to visit my parents also and did much of the same thing. It was perfect - wish it could have been longer than a weekend though. Have fun and happy birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)