Sunday, July 18, 2010

What a party!

Yesterday was a really great day. First I got to work at 7.00, and we had absolutely nothing to do... but the bad thing about being the sales leader in the department is I have to be there... or not if I have someone to cover for me:) Usually I just send someone home and saves the money, but on Saturdays we always have a lot to do around 3.00 pm because we need the change prices etc. So I called our store manager and asked what he would say if I went home and got back at 3.00. He asked who I had a work, told him who was there, what there was to do, and added I could be there in 10 minutes I something went wrong... and he said okay. So I had a siesta from 11.00 am till 3.00 pm:)
When I got back to work they were almost finished with everything except changing prices and sweeping the floor! So we started changing prices, which we were finished at 5.00 pm but weren't closing till 6.00 pm. But my really nice employee told me to go home, he would cover for me, and I could go get ready for the party. That extra hours just means a great deal....
So I actually got to the party 10 minutes early! And we had a blast, but how can't you when 8 girls get together in stilettos and drink strawberry daiquiris:)
Unfortunately I'm not able to find the thing that I need for getting pictures from my camera to the computer so you just need to use your imagination:)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice when things work out like that? Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So glad your day worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Glad you got to go home and prep a little more. It's sounds like such a fabulous party - I just went and saw the second movie recently with a few girlfriends. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, did you say strawberry daquiris? Deeelish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)