Monday, July 12, 2010

What a wonderful weekend!

I had the best weekend. We went to my parents on Saturday morning, and just hang around the garden. Had lunch, cake and ice cream... what better way to spent a hot summer weekend.

I just loved spending time with my parents, my brother and my soon to be sister in law. We had the most amazing day, though we didn't do much.

On Saturday evening we went to my cousins birthday party, which was really fun. I had expected it to be a bit not boring, but yeah boring. But we had a great time.

Then my husband and I spent the night at my parents and when we got up breakfast was served, and we sat around the breakfast table for a couple of hours.

Well hope you all had a great weekend! I just have a bit more energy for the long week ahead!

3 comments:

  1. I love having lunch and ice cream in the garden! Glad you had a lovely weekend, Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend...and a perfect start to a long week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think family time is the best way to spend free time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)