Thursday, July 15, 2010

Work and Sex and the city!

This weekend will be spent working, well I'm working from 8-21 tomorrow and 7-18 on Saturday, that is the boring part of the weekend. But the on Saturday evening I have been invited to a "Sex and The City" party at my sister in law!

via

So I got my dress all ready, the make up and hair drier is laid out, so I can just jump in the shower after work, and get ready. Well I have to get ready fast, because everyone is invited at 19. Which gives me an hour from the store closing, which mean I won't be able to leave before 15 minutes after at the best. So that will give me 20 minutes/half an hour to get ready before having to leave again... I guess I can be fashionably late, which will give 10-15 minutes extra. I don't want to be too late, because I don't want to eat my dinner cold:)


via

But I'm sure it will be a wonderful evening with dinner, drinks, dresses and stiletto heals:) The only sad thing about this party... I think I'm the only one who haven't got around to watching the newest movie!

via

On Sunday I will be sleeping in late, and I think I will do some shopping so we can have a great breakfast, with eggs, bacon and who knows maybe pancakes:) The rest of the day will be spent doing laundry and starting to pack for our vacation, because the will be my last day off before leaving next Monday:) Can you believe that I actually have to work 7 days in a row? Why did I agree to this, you might ask? Well this way I get to have 3 whole weeks off in a row, and the worst time possible at work. So I guess you give some and you get some:)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I hope you have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work doesn't sound too good - but the party sounds great!! ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)