Friday, September 10, 2010

My weekend started yesterday!

Can you believe my weekend started on a Thursday afternoon? Well as I have said before I have the best boss ever... A few weeks back he asked if I could take an extra closing shift this Monday, due to people being on vacation etc. I knew he had taken an extra the week before, and was thinking I didn't really want to, but we need to help each other out so I said yes, to which he replied "you can take Friday off then!" So for sure I can take an extra closing shift, though it meant 14 hours work Monday and Wednesday and 8-9 hours Tuesday and Thursday... But it paid off:)
Tomorrow we are babysitting my husbands Godson, and he is spending the night. He asked if he could bring his playstation games (which of course he can), and we are just going to really enjoy ourselves. I believe I'm allowed to spoil him rotten as long as it not my own child, and besides it's only the second time he is spending the night, so it's not something that happens all the time.

But I do have lot to do on my day off, I need to:

  • Fold the laundry and do the last few loads
  • Watch the episode of "Desperate Housewives" that I recorded on Wednesday
  • Drink my cold chocolate milk in the fridge (I think that is one of my cravings during my pregnancy)
  • Go shoe shopping, I need a new pair of black shoes for next Saturday
  • Do a little grocery shopping, you need a lot of junk food for babysitting a 7-year old:)
  • Tidy up a little, then again my husband is home early on Fridays so I guess that will be his job:)
  • Catch up on all the blogs (I haven't had time to read many this week)
  • Go to some friends house for dinner

Uhh I got a busy day:) Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)