I'm now 11 days past my due date, and I do believe it's fair for me to look forward to not being pregnant any longer! So here is 10 things I'm looking forward to after I'm done being pregnant.
- Holding my little baby boy
- Being able to get out of bed without sounding like a 90 year-old lady
- Being able to tie my own shoes (okay so far that only happened once, but you feel a bit silly when your husband has to help you)
- Not having to go to the toilet 20 times during the night, I'm probably gonna be up with the baby, but that's okay
- Being able to comfortably shave my legs, they are so far away so I'm just glad it's still snowing, so I can skip shaving every once in a while
- Being able to get dressed without working up a sweat
- Not looking around the floor if I'm picking something up, thinking what else can I do while I'm down here?
- Getting to drink coffee again, since I'll hopefully be done having heartburns
- Being able to get up from the couch without thinking "this is hard work"
- Blogging about something else than pregnancy and annoying calls to hear if I have given birth!
That is something to look forward to if you ask me:) Hopefully only a few more days left!