Look at this beautiful smile, I bet you can't help smiling either. It did melt my heart when Jonas smiled and laughed.Yep that is Donna Martin aka Tori Spelling in the background, we are so watching the old episodes of 90210!
Yesterday I went to see the other girls from my group at the midwife and meet their babies, and let's just say I have been inspired to make a list of what I'm grateful for. Kimbirdy does this every Friday, and after yesterdays events I got to make it too.
So here we go, this week I'm thankful for...
- having an easy birth, yeah it took long, and I was tired, but after hearing some of the other girls stories, well to say the least mine was a walk in the park!
- having a baby that sleeps, Jonas only wake up once a night, and have 2 long naps during the day, one girl had a baby that pretty much cried 24/7...
- my happy baby boy, with that smile how couldn't you be happy:)
- passing my due date with 15 days... I know I complained at the time, but after I watched a show this week with babies being born too soon... well let us just say I would rather pass my due date with 15 days than having to go through that...
- the nice weather, I do believe spring is here to stay now!
- going out for lunch with 2 colleagues on Tuesday
- my husband working on turning the garage into a photo studio (oh Jonas you better be prepared to be photographed!)
Well that was it for now, have a happy, wonderful weekend!