Sunday, May 8, 2011

Party Planning...

Well first of all I'm going to wish you all a Happy Mothers Day, my first as a mother:) So thank you Jonas for the tablecloth and the worlds best mum bookmarks (which I might have bought myself)...



At the moment I'm planning our annual Survivor Party, some of you might remember it from last year. We have invited about 30 people, who will be divided in a red and a blue team, and they will spent the day competing in different party games, and one by one they will be voted of, and in the end we will have a winner.

Last years winner



But this is where I might need a little help from you guys. I have to come up with a lot of party games where 2 teams can compete against each other (or a few people from each team). So I figured you guys might have some great ideas, and maybe some games I had never heard of... so please let me know, because I would like to come up with games that we haven't used before.



Happy Sunday and Mothers Day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Connie! I hope you are enjoying your first one!

    Have you ever heard of the show "Minute to Win It"? I don't watch it but it's all about fun little games! I think they are online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Connie! Thank you for the package, I'm very excited. Yours is going out this week, I'll email once I send it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The survival party sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first Mother's Day...hope you were appropriately spoilt and indulged! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)