Saturday, May 28, 2011

First love!

Jonas has fallen in love, and as much as I wish it was with me, I'm afraid I stand no chance next to Emily.

You remember I told you about the group of new mums I'm meeting up with once a week, well one of the other mums has a little girl called Emily, and Jonas fell in love rigth away... too bad for him Emily played hard to get, and hardly noticed him the first time:(

But on Wednesday we met up at Emily's house, and on her own territory she warmed up to him, and they held hands.



Emily's first love might be her dad, but she is warming up to Jonas:)



Emily is actually born on the same day as Jonas, and next Saturday they will meet at the church, not to get married, but they are both getting baptised, but who knows... some day they might get married!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. aw, that's so cute! they're holding hands! my grandparents met as little babies and their moms joked about them getting married some day. sure enough, they did! they had 8 kids and are still happily married. you never know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful photo (and story) :) I hope you receive the swap goodies soon, Krysten's package is already there and I sent them at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too cute!!! They are meant to be:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness that is SO CUTE!!! Awww young love. :)
    Your son is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)