Monday, January 31, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I would love these, but they are a bit expensive via
Monday, January 24, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I'm using my time off getting my pictures organised. Last week I found a place where I could get them developed really cheap. And since I'm usually making scrapbooks out of my pictures from our vacations, but last year I never got my pictures developed. So with the vacation from the summer 2009 and summer 2010 and the trip to the Dominica Republic in November I picked up 1000 pictures. So I have quite the job ahead of me, and I will probably not finish before giving birth, but at least I have started!
It's fun reliving the old memories. Here my husband and I are having a Singapore Sling at Raffles Hotel in Singapore.
Me in the streets on Hanoi, Vietnam. We were allowed to borrow a lady's hat and banana thing... well after she had put it on us, and we had taken the pictures she told us we owed her a dollar per picture:)There are some great memories in all those pictures, and over the next years will probably be added a lot more pictures and memories, and I can't wait for them to come!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
When we first found out I was pregnant neither of us could come up with any suggestions for names... so we decided to put that on hold until we had had the second ultrasound, and knew if it was a boy or a girl. It seemed a bit surreal to both of us coming up with boys names if we were having a girl and vice versa.
So after finding out we were expecting a boy, well it didn't get much easier, but we started coming with suggestions. And every time I suggested something my husband didn't like, he would say "we should name him Frank Jr." All because he knew I would hate it. At one point I thought we would never agree... so I started to abandon my demands. I figured what the f*** who cares if it's easily pronounced in English, my brother lived 5 years in the UK and managed pretty well, even if he's named Torben!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Well onto the award, which means I have to answer a few questions.
1.Why did you create the blog?Well I started blogging because I had started reading Wendy's blog. Back in 2002 I lived in Slovenia for 4 months during my studies, which is where I met Wendy. So when she started blogging I loved reading what was going on in her life. So after a while I figured I would start a blog on my own, and that is how it all started!
2. What kind of blogs do you follow? I love reading blogs that is a bit more personal, where I get the feeling that I get to know the person behind the blog.
3. Favourite make up brand? Well I not a person who spends a lot of money on make up, but I still have a whole lot of it. I used to work in the perfume department, and every now and then we got free stuff. So my favourite make up brand would probably be L'oreal or Maybelline. Partly because I like their products, and partly because the sales person who came to our store was the nicest girl. She was always happy to help out and always brought great stuff for us. Yeah I can be bought:)
4. Favourite clothing brand? I don't really have a specific brand that I go for, but I love a good bargain. I guess I would rather have 4 pairs of cheaper shoes, than 1 really expensive pair:)
5. Your indispensable make up product? I guess beside a mascara my favourite product is Max Factors Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow. After discovering that product I pretty much wear eyeshadow everyday, because it's just so easy and fast putting on:)
6. Your favourite colour? Well it depends on what the colour should be used for, but I like earthy colours, but it also depends on my mood, so one day I can't stand pink, but on another day it just has to be pink:)
7. Your Perfume? My favourite right now is "Daisy" from Marc Jacobs, but it usually changes over time, so the next time I'm shopping for a new perfume it might be something different.
8. Your favourite film? One movie I always seems to come to mind is "A long kiss goodnight", if it's on TV I will be watching it. I don't know if I will call my favourite movie, I don't think I have a real favourite.
9. What country would you like to visit and why? Can I pick more than one? Well I would love to visit Australia and New Zealand, but the plane tickets there are just so expensive! Besides it will probably be a few years before we dare taking such a long plane ride with the baby. I don't have one specific reason to why I want to visit Australia and New Zealand, it has just always been a wish of mine, even before our Prince married an Australian girl. By the way they just had twins yesterday, congrats to them:)
10. Make the last question, and answer to yourself. Hmm that's hard.... what do you look most forward to in 2011? Well that's an easy question to answer:) I'm super excited about becoming a mum in 5-6 weeks. Just getting to enjoy the whole motherhood, staying home for a year, what could be better?
Now pass the award on to 10 lovely bloggers, and here is who I'm passing it onto: Wendy, Erin, Kimbirdy, Meghan, Kattrina, Krysten, Salt, JMay, Agirl, and Karen. Looking forward to seeing your answers:)
Friday, January 7, 2011
I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I just thought I would get so much more done on my first day off, but I guess I have to wait till the weekend or next week. Have a nice weekend everyone!