- Holding my little baby boy
- Being able to get out of bed without sounding like a 90 year-old lady
- Being able to tie my own shoes (okay so far that only happened once, but you feel a bit silly when your husband has to help you)
- Not having to go to the toilet 20 times during the night, I'm probably gonna be up with the baby, but that's okay
- Being able to comfortably shave my legs, they are so far away so I'm just glad it's still snowing, so I can skip shaving every once in a while
- Being able to get dressed without working up a sweat
- Not looking around the floor if I'm picking something up, thinking what else can I do while I'm down here?
- Getting to drink coffee again, since I'll hopefully be done having heartburns
- Being able to get up from the couch without thinking "this is hard work"
- Blogging about something else than pregnancy and annoying calls to hear if I have given birth!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
So yesterday in the mail I received 20 bars of chocolate from Ritter Sport! Yeah!!! They put a new taste on the Danish market in January, which is Strawberry Yoghurt. I now have to get different people to taste the different kinds, and the see what they think about the new one. Well since I only received it yesterday only my husband and I have tested the new taste. I have a thing about berries in chocolate, I don't think they belong there... as well as raisins doesn't belong in cakes. So to say the least I was quite sceptic trying out the Strawberry Yoghurt chocolate...
But surprise, surprise... I really liked it. It must be because they freeze dry their strawberries, because they taste really fresh and not artificial at all. Well the chocolate is good as always, the cocoa beans are from 3 different places (West Africa, Papua New Guinea and Madagascar). I must admit even though I liked it, my favourite is still their Butter Biscuit. My husband weren't too fond of the Strawberry Yoghurt, which really didn't surprise me at all, since he doesn't like strawberries, his favourite is the Marzipan, which also have a darker chocolate.
So now I just have to have people over so they can taste the chocolate, but I guess that will come automatically as soon as I give birth... hopefully soon!
Enough about the chocolate for now! My due date is today... but I doubt anything is going to happen, I feel great like I have done all the way through my pregnancy. There is a lot of myths going on to have you could start your labour, like climbing stairs, drinking coffee, eating spicy food.... I don't believe them. Though we got quite a lot of snow yesterday, and I figured I would shovel our driveway in order to get the labour started.... I can now confirm that is also a myth! Maybe I should do that again today, hey maybe the neighbours would like me to shovel their driveways as well...
Have a great day, hopefully the next time I'll be posting there will be a new addition to our little family!
Monday, February 14, 2011
The place we had dinner via
Friday, February 11, 2011
Doesn't he look like a Gareth?
Thank you so much Wendy I love the presents, and it for sure cheered up my day, I guess this will be one less day of nothingness, this week just seem to get better and better.
Have a great weekend everyone!