2. When you knew he was the one: Self explanatory, but how did you know?
3. Proposal: How did it happen? How long were you engaged? Was it a total surprise, pictures etc.
4. The ring: Tell us about it, did you pick it out? Did he? Pictures! Tell us about his ring too!
5. Engagement/bridal pictures: Let us see them.
6. The colors: Show some of the flowers and the colors you used.
7. The dress: Was it what you always imagined? Did you have it made for you? White or Ivory?
8. The little accessories: You know, the veil, the shoes, the jewellery, what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. The reception: Where was it at? Show us some pictures! What day did you get married?
10. The cake/food: I love food, so tell me about what you had at your wedding.
11. Favourite part of the day/least favourite part of the day: Can be anything.
12. Honeymoon: Where did you go? Was it good?
13. Thoughts on marriage: What is the easiest/hardest part? If you could change anything, what would it be?
14. First place you lived together: Pictures if you have them.
15. Kids: Do you have any yet? How many do you want? Any tips on birth control good/bad?
16. Most recent pictures of you and your significant other, and what you love most about them: And any other thoughts!
On May 12th 2001 I was bartending again with a few other girls, it was the night of the Eurovision song contest, and it was hosted in Denmark, so we had made a big event of it. Frank came to the student house shortly before closing, he had told some of his friends that he was going there to get with me... and I hate to admit it, but that was the night we got together. We went out, and one thing let to the other, we started kissing, and have been together ever since.
So we were together for 8 years before we got married... I guess we wanted to be sure it was the real thing! Or maybe we just hadn't given marriage a lot of thought earlier on.
Okay the first picture of us together it quite hard... my husband doesn't like to be photographed, so this picture is from some friends wedding in 2007, I don't think it's the first picture of us together, but it's the oldest one I can find... and don't judge my hair!
Well there you have it, my first Wedding Wednesday post, I'm looking forward to answering more of the questions!