Sunday, February 3, 2013

Where did January go?

Can you believe it's February all ready? Where did the 31 days of January go? 

Well our month of January seemed to be spent with a sick Jonas, thankfully he is now over the whole thing (knock on wood). On Tuesday they had grandparents day at daycare, so both my parents and Frank's parents went with him to daycare. Last year my parents were here to attend the grandparents day, but back then Jonas only had been to daycare for a week, and he hated it. This time around he had a lot of fun, and so did the grandparents:)

This coming Tuesday they are celebrating Shrovetide, which I wrote about here last year. This year he is dressing up as a lion. I borrowed the costume from a friend, and so far we haven't had too much success getting him into it, but I hope that I Tuesday morning can dress him like I do every morning, and maybe he won't realise that it's a costume:) Hey you got to use the little tricks. So hopefully sometime during the next week I will be able to post pictures of my little lion:)

Hope you are all doing well, and have enjoyed your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Dejligt at de har haft en god bedsteforældredagen i dagplejen, sidste år var ikke så sjovt. Det er vildt at tænke på at han har været i dagplejen 1 år. Tiden går alt for hurtigt.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)