Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mistakes....

Sometimes we make mistakes, I believe we all do. Some are worse than others, and some are easier making right again than others.

One of my last mistakes was signing up for a German course at work... It sounds like a good idea. It was during work hours, they paid for it, and I thought I needed to improve my German.... Well what can I tell you, my German was way better than I thought, and the class is SO boring.... But now I can't quit!

You have to learn from your mistakes, and I have learnt that I will re-think ever signing up for any course again, no matter if it is free or not. But for the next 8 or so weeks I'm stuck in German class every Wednesday from 9.45-12.45

On Wednesday there were also another mistake... The Baker department discovered they had baked the wrong cake for a customer. Luckily they discovered it about an hour before it should be picked up, and managed to make the right one in time... But the other one they made, well this was a good mistake, because we ate that in German class:) that is a mistake they don't need to learn from;)

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sikke nogle lange onsdage du skal igennem.
    Godt at I fik kage til at kvikke op på.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)