Saturday, March 8, 2014

Monkeying around...

Well these days with Jonas starting Early Years I have had some time off during the day, and since it is usually only a few hours I haven't been able to start any big projects... okay let's just face it I was also too lazy to start any big projects.

But I have had time to do a little crocheting. Again I did something from the Danish designer Kay Bojesen, but this time it was his monkey...

When Jonas saw it he requested a blue one with a yellow tummy, so I made one for him as well. I found the recipe here.

And the bird I made a few weeks ago, well it got a girlfriend. And I still haven't got around to buy some eyes for them... but how is the saying "Even a blind bird finds a worm"?

Hope you are all having a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)