Thursday, October 21, 2010

A busy weekend is ahead...

This weekend is going to be a busy one, and I almost can't wait for it to be over, and Tuesday to be here, so I have the day off.


It's going to be an exciting weekend as well, but right now I'm so tired I can't see my way out of it. I have to work the whole weekend, but luckily I can start late tomorrow, so I'm not meeting until noon. On Saturday I will be working all day as well, and when I get home my parents will be here, and we are going out for dinner.


On Sunday our whole department are going to build our Christmas department, which I'm really excited about, I always get in a really good mood when the Christmas decorations comes out.


Though on Sunday a friend of mine is also arranging something called a "Baby Bazaar", which she has done 3 times before, with lots of success. I have never attended one, for obvious reasons (not having a baby), but it's a place where you can book a table and sell all your old baby stuff. So I'm leaving from the Christmas building a few hours, so that my mum and I can go to the bazaar and see if there is anything I need. I'm sure there is a lot of things I would love to have, and I'm looking forward to spending a little time with my mum.



But I'm also looking forward till Tuesday where I will have the day off, and I will be able to sleep in late.

I hope you all will have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. oh a baby bazaar sounds awesome! i hope you find some great things! and good luck surviving your long weekend. sounds pretty busy, but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the Baby Bazaar! It sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I swear Christmas comes earlier each year! But decorating sounds fun! As you're the boss, do you get to put the angel or star on top of the tree?!

    Hope you find lots of cute baby things at the bazaar!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)