It's been a busy week at work, and it isn't over yet since I'm working both Saturday and Sunday. So not much have happened this week, and not much to tell, but I decided to join Lauren's fun over at The Little Things We Do.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is get in shower and get ready for work. If I don't decide to snooze too much I will have time for a cup of coffee and a little morning TV before leaving.
2. Today I wish I was not working tomorrow, and then I would go somewhere exciting. Instead I will be staying home, going to bed early... or maybe not, because Denmark is playing a soccer game against Portugal tonight, and I might have to cheer for them... or maybe for Portugal (I made a bet at work saying Portugal would win 1-0).
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go buy a lot of baby stuff... I have a really long list of things we need to get before the baby arriving... good thing Christmas is coming before the baby:)
4. Tomorrow I will be at work from 7.30 am till 6.15 pm and then dinner will probably consist on some takeaway and the rest of the night will be spent on the couch before heading to bed early as I will be working again Sunday!
5. Two things that don't go together are my sick husband this week and my temper... I'm not good at coping with his whining... as some of you might have seen he also commented on my last post saying he had a flu which only hit men, and which is much more dangerous than the one women and children gets...
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is chocolate milk... well that is something I haven't been able pass up after I got pregnant, it kind of magically jumps into my cart!
7. The last time I tried something new was does a new chocolate bar with cookies and cream count? Because they had someone handing out tests on them at work today... otherwise I can't quite remember. Though I have signed up for a Zumba class next Saturday, but so far I'm still on a waiting list. Oh and of course being pregnant is new to me and going to the midwife yesterday was also something new... oh so I don try new things every once in a while:)
Have a happy weekend!