Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday, post 15


First I want to thank you all for your kind words at my last post. Right now I'm not worrying about my job, at least I have one when I get back, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my husband will find one soon... even daydreaming that he will get a job that will bring us to live in Singapore, USA or Australia for a few years... but I doubt that will happen, but a girl can dream can't she:)

Well onto the Wedding Wednesday post, which today is about kids...



Well we had Jonas in the beginning of March, can you believe he is already 4 months? Sometimes I look at him, and think where is my little baby that I brought home from the hospital? When he gives you a smile and has that look in his eyes that he would be getting into trouble... well he is hardly a baby anylonger but a little boy.... well I know he is still a baby, but he is growing so fast!



I'm suppose to talk about birth control as well, but I am not the one to teach you, for years we kinda just lived life dangerous... so when we wanted to have a baby, we figured it would take ages for me to get pregnant, so it was a bit scary then I after a few months found out I was pregnant... well we were super excited, but also realised that our kind of "birth control" or lack of was probably not the safest...


For years we had told people we didn't want kids, just because we didn't care for all the questions of when it would happen... so some people were a bit surprised when we told them, my mum's first words weren't "congratulations" or "I'm going to be a grandma" no her first words were "but you didn't want kids!" so we had to explain that it was all planned:)



We are only planning on having this 1 little wonderful boy, though the thought of staying home for another year is quite appealing... but then Jonas pulls one of the days he had yesterday and I don't want another one... a whole day where he is hardly sleeping, just being cranky... and even more cranky at bedtime... well such a baby will cure most people, but then you see the big smile when he wakes up and it's all worth it!



So that was is for this Wedding Wednesday, have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a little cutie pie. Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Jonas is getting so big! You must be a proud mama!

    And so so sorry to hear about Frank's job. I have my fingers and toes crossed that he is able to find something soon. And bad news about your work too - thank goodness for maternity leave meaning you still have a job to go back to (even if it's not the same job you left!!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little boy!! So so darling.

    Oh and good luck with the job! That would be so fun if you guys ended up in the US :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)