Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Wednesday, post 16

Wow, another week has passed and I have been MIA... it's been a really busy week, and I almost forgot it was time for my last Wedding Wednesday post.



Today I'm suppose to show the most recent photo of my husband and me... well my husband might take a lot of photos, but he isn't in a lot of them. So the most recent photo of the 2 of us is from last year when we went to Berlin during Easter....




I am also suppose to tell you what I love most about my husband... I guess that is his humour, and the fact that he is so easy going, his motto is "what we don't get done today, we probably won't get done tomorrow either", so he doesn't complain when the laundry doesn't get done, or that I postpone the cleaning for yet another day:)



Okay this will be a short post, because my parents in law are coming over for coffee, so see you later!

3 comments:

  1. easy-going, funny husbands are the best. that's how my husband is too and it's so great to balance me out. have fun with the in-laws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of "photos we took of ourselves"...

    Have fun with your in-laws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I like that quote.

    Cute picture - it looks like you're under the Sony Center? Berlin is a cool city!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)