It's been a while since I participated in Lauren's fill in the blank, but with a lack of something to write about, I figured I would give it a go this week:)
1. The best thing I did all week was attending my neighbours birthday on Wednesday. There was a big brunch and lots of cake... it will probably not be the best thing on Monday when I jump on the scale again, but I enjoyed the day:)
2. Seeing Jonas smile and hearing him laugh makes me super happy.
3. Pets are great, especially Gustav the cat, who for some reason know he should be nice to Jonas, even when he pulls his tail... I'm sure if I did that Gustav would be pissed, but when Jonas does it, he looks at him and walk away... I guess Gustav is smarter than he looks:)
4. My family is the best thing about my life.
5. With cooler weather I'm looking forward to what cooler weather? The whole summer has been cool.
6. Something that is on my "wish-list" right now is for my husband to get a job... because then I can justify getting some new clothes that is on my wishlist:)
7. This weekend I'm going to do absolutely nothing, well I don't have any plans yet, besides baby swimming class tonight, but we are probably going to visit some friends.
You can link up to Laurens fill in the blank right here.