Thursday, June 3, 2010

I can hardly wait...

Yesterday my sister in law came by for dinner and most importantly to plan our summer vacation. At Christmas time we had talked about going to the USA, but hey the tickets are almost the double of what we sometime can get them to. So now we have bought tickets for Singapore:o)


On July 26th "I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again" well I know I'll be back at August 9th. First we will spent 4 days in Singapore, which I'm pretty excited about, we went there last year as well. So the hubby and I have decided we want to go at eat crabs, we don't care if my sister in law don't like seafood... her loss!

Then we will fly to Borneo, and live at Damai Beach Resort, which looks really cool. Here we want to go and see orangutans.
Last we will spent some days in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We also went here last year, but Kuala Lumpur is mostly for the shopping, which is a lot cheaper than in Singapore. So maybe a Marc Jacobs purse or a pair on Gucci sunglasses will find its way to my suitcase... who knows?
I'm super excited about our trip, and have almost started counting the days:) So the last few days I have been caught up in all the vacation planning, so I completely forgot it is my birthday tomorrow. It wasn't until a colleague asked me if tomorrow wasn't my birthday, I realised I had forgotten all about it. I had planned on baking a cake for my co workers, but I forgot... so I guess I'll just buy everyone breakfast, that's the easy way out:) I feel like my birthday was last weekend, because we celebrated it on Saturday, and tomorrow I have to work from 8.00 am to 10 pm... not much fun on your birthday!

But that can't bring me down... because I'm going to Singapore, Borneo and Kuala Lumpur! Yeah!!!

Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I am UBER jealous of your trip! Those places always seemed to magical to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an awesome vacation! My cousin and her family live in Singapore - they own a restaurant that is AMAZING (my cousin's husband is a fabulous chef). It's called Spruce (http://www.spruce.com.sg/) - you should totally go there. And if you need someone to show you the sights or something, you could ring my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is a trip of a lifetime! I'm going to have to live vicariously through your pictures! It's such a world away from me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)