It's Friday, the weekend has finally started and it's time for fill in the blanks started by Lauren.
Here we go!
1. The best thing about being in school was/is hanging out with some great friends all day long!
2. The worst thing about being in school was/is I'm going with Lauren on this one - Homework.
3. My favorite subject in school was/is Math! I loved math, it probably had more to do with having great teachers than being good at it. And I love geography, dreaming and learning about faraway places.
4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is German. In the part on Denmark I live you get taught German from 4th grade. Though I didn't get a very good teacher until the 10th grade, and that was a bit late starting to learn what I should have learned the past 6 years.
5. I could never get tired of studying geography, whenever it would get boring, I would just daydream myself away to one of the places we were learning about!
6. The most memorable teacher I had was "body" I honestly don't remember his real name. The thing is in Denmark you are on first name basis with most teachers. An this guy had always been called "body", I believe it was because there was a lot of body, he was very overweight, but as big as he was as nice he was. He had the best way off teaching and the most patient teacher ever. Oh and he was my math teacher for 3 years and probably one of the reasons I loved math!
7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose weighing the good and bad, in the end I'm pretty happy with working. Though going to school definitely had its perks!
Enjoy your weekend.