Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Wednesday, post 14

Wednesday again... time for my 14th post in the Wedding Wednesday series. Today I'm going to tell you about the first place we lived together.



The front of our first house
We had been together for about a year when we moved in together. I had been living in a dormitory, and in January 2002 I went to Slovenia as a part of my studies, so when I got home I moved in with Frank in his townhouse. You want to hear something funny... he bought that house when I was 13... okay maybe not so funny, but it really shows our age difference of 9 years.




Our backyard




We lived in that little house until 2005 when we built a new bigger house. Our first place worked pretty good, we had a fair sized livingroom, a bedroom, an extra room, bathroom and kitchen... but in the end it just seemed too small. So we sold it, and wanted to buy something bigger, but the house we wanted wasn't on the market so we decided to built instead.




Our kitchen, yep it was green:)




So that was it about our first house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)