Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Over the last many Fridays I have been reading peoples "Fill in the blank Friday" posts. Every Friday Lauren over at "The Little Things We Do" have a post called "Fill int the blank Friday" and figured its time for me to join the fun, so here goes...

1. Today I'm wearing at work I wore jeans and my "lovely" green shirt, when I got home I grabbed the first T-shirt in the closet, and it happens to be pink, I bought this summer in Vietnam.

2. My favorite childhood food was hotdogs, fries and pancakes and my favorite food now is well I can't choose one dish, I love all food that is well prepared and especially if it comes with good company, somehow a dull meal can taste fabulous in good company.

3. A day that I'm too busy to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee is a day that I'm too busy.

4. The last movies I saw was Flirting with 40 and the next movie I want to see is "The Blind Side" which hits the movies in Denmark in May, I have to see if Sandra Bullock deserves her Oscar;)

5. My favorite smell is fresh coffee because it means I have a chance to sit down and relax.

6. A weird little quirk I have is that I will sometimes answer a question without really listening to what people a asking because I'm doing something else. I pretend that I'm able to multitask but I guess its not my strongest side.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm outgoing and talkative, but I'm not sure its completely right, I have days that I feel awkward around people I don't know, and feel like I'm a little shy girl. But most times I talk a lot.

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I am with you I love me some coffee! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Blind Side - cried like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog during my guest bloggers week! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)