Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A day off...

I have had today off, and still have plenty of it left.
I went out to brunch at this great café with a friend from work, we were lucky to finally have a day off together, well a day during the week. I had the best brunch with bagels, fresh cranberry juice, eggs, sausages and best of all hash browns, I love them and I hardly ever have them. Dronning Louise (meaning Queen Louise) where we had brunch via

After brunch we went shopping, or at least looking. I needed a new pair of jeans, I have just discovered a hole in one of my favourite pairs, so I guess it wasn't a luxury, but I found a really nice shirt as well. But how come every time I don't really need anything and don't really have the money for it I can find loads of really cool clothes? And then I go for something specific I can't find anything?

Well just got home, and I might go enjoy a cup of coffee outside with a great book, before cooking an early dinner since I'm going the cinema tonight... we ended up choosing "The Joneses" since "Date Night" were playing for the last time this weekend.
Thursday is a national holiday in Denmark, but since I'm now working in a garden center we will be open on Thursday, but I just have to go in to work in the morning and help them get started. So after a few hours I will be off work again for almost a whole day, but I will then be working all day Friday and Saturday. Friday especially annoys me because my husband have got Friday off as well as Thursday.

I'm going to enjoy my afternoon coffee, and enjoy the rest of my day off.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your day off! That breakfast sounds deeeelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brunch! I'm so envious! I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)