Friday, May 7, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

It's Friday, which means it's time for Fill In The Blank Friday. Lauren over at The Little Things We Do have chosen the theme for this week should be books, so here are my blanks.


1. My favorite book growing up was called "Troldepus" it was about this little sweet troll and his everyday adventures.


2. The funniest book I've ever read was it's hard to think of a book that really made me laugh, but I do find the shopaholic books a bit funny, you laugh at her, but at the same time you think "yeah that could be me".


3. The one book that has truly changed my life is hmm... I wish I had a book that really changed my life, but I really can't come to think of one. I read a lot of biographies and some of the people have made an impact on me, but I wouldn't say they have changed my life.


4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read "chicken soup for a woman's soul", I discovered these books while I was an Au Pair in the states, it all these short stories that are true, and some of them are so heartbreaking others just so sweet. Every time I read them I'm sure to tear up, so there is one rule to them, "Don't read them in public".


5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet I was sure this was an easy question, but I have one dead and one alive, the dead one should be Hans Christian Andersen, he is a Danish author of a lot of fairy tales, and every kid in Denmark knows at least a few of his stories, though I'm not sure he would meet me, they say he was a bit of a loner, so maybe I would have better luck with my alive author which is John Grisham. What can I say, every time I get one of his books, everything else is put aside.


6. The next book on my "to read" list is "Ford County" by John Grisham, it's the only one of his books I haven't read, and it's his first collection of short stories. Uhh I might need to stop by the bookstore tomorrow.


7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring well I would probably bring one of the "Chicken soup for a woman's soul" books, a John Grisham book, I can't decide on my favourite one and last I would bring a biography of some kind.


Well that is all for me, enjoy your weekend.

Oh and thanks for all you comments on which movie I should choose, though had I paid enough attention I would have seen that "Date Night" wasn't playing on Tuesday, so "The Joneses" it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)