Thursday, February 11, 2010

We're keeping warm...

It's winter and its cold, just hoping spring will come soon... but the outlook is not too good, it will keep freezing for the next week, and maybe more snow over the weekend... but we are keeping warm. We = the cats and me, my husband aren't home tonight he's gone bowling with his colleagues.
So Gustav, Gilbert and I are enjoying ourselves, they are keeping warm with their fur and some treats, and me with my home knitted (by myself) socks and warm coffee:)

Gustav and Gilbert with their treats


How are you keeping warm during this cold cold winter?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Connie,

    Thank you so much for the lovely book! I love fairy tales and I love illustrated versions especially, so you sent me the perfect one! I shall very much enjoy reading this version of some of my favourite Hans Christian Andersen tales, and it will take pride of place amongst my tiny but growing fairy tale collection.

    And I will blog about it soon! My life has been a bit crazy lately and my blog sits sadly neglected, but thank you so very much! You've made one girl very happy indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)