Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
My husbands bike
This weekend have been a bit busy, we went to visit my parents and stayed there from Friday to Saturday. Its just really nice being a "home", mum cooks all the meals, dad is reading the paper and makes sure we have enough coffee etc. My husband and my dad went to our mechanic to get our second car fixed... that was partly the reason we went to see my parents. They know this guy who is a mechanic and will fix our car quite cheap (no taxes and no receipt), so why not take advantage of that!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
1. Today I'm wearing at work I wore jeans and my "lovely" green shirt, when I got home I grabbed the first T-shirt in the closet, and it happens to be pink, I bought this summer in Vietnam.
2. My favorite childhood food was hotdogs, fries and pancakes and my favorite food now is well I can't choose one dish, I love all food that is well prepared and especially if it comes with good company, somehow a dull meal can taste fabulous in good company.
3. A day that I'm too busy to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee is a day that I'm too busy.
4. The last movies I saw was Flirting with 40 and the next movie I want to see is "The Blind Side" which hits the movies in Denmark in May, I have to see if Sandra Bullock deserves her Oscar;)
5. My favorite smell is fresh coffee because it means I have a chance to sit down and relax.
6. A weird little quirk I have is that I will sometimes answer a question without really listening to what people a asking because I'm doing something else. I pretend that I'm able to multitask but I guess its not my strongest side.
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm outgoing and talkative, but I'm not sure its completely right, I have days that I feel awkward around people I don't know, and feel like I'm a little shy girl. But most times I talk a lot.
Enjoy your weekend!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Her and her husband at New Years
They have invited us for dinner and drinking on Saturday night, and we are staying over, no way we can ever meet up for dinner and drive the 1½ hour back home. So that's part of the deal when we invite each other is that we will be spending the night as well.
As said we have known each other since we were 4 years old, and she is probably one of the persons that knows me the best... sometimes I fear she knows too much... could it be that she pretty much knows everything. She was the one I always called after getting my heart broken, or had been dating a new guy, so she could help me figuring him out. At one point she was used to me calling in the beginning of every week telling her about my last catch (that makes me sound a bit slutty, I really wasn't... there were others that were worse than me, and I haven't done anything that I regret). But she was really surprised when we talked a few weeks in a row and I was still talking about the same guy... that was my husband...
We have had lots of great nights together, and when we start we don't need more than the 2 of us to make a party...A night of partying, after a few drinks we are both brilliant at singstar... NOT
I do miss not seeing her as often any longer, but as soon as we see each other again we for sure make up for lost time, and after a few minutes its like we are back in High School again, probably something our husbands dislikes from time to time... especially when we start singing all the songs from the Danish Song Contest from the 80s and 90s, we usually don't get too much credit for that by anyone, not even from the men of our lives, can you believe it? (well if you heard us, you would probably side with our husbands)
So on Saturday we are going to visit these 2!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I have actually never met him, but since she chose him he must be a nice, charming, smart, fun and fab guy, so I can't wait to get to know him.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
You will be able to win this beautiful print by the lovely Dallas Shaw, so I'm in, and I hope to win it:)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010
A few snowdrops that hopefully will bloom soon as a sign of spring via www.freeimage4u.com
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
So today I might be tired from lack of sleep, but I'm even happier from being appriciated:)